I've been tagged by apnerve last week in a "meme" and now I am supposed to propagate this "meme". This is apparently called a "Seven-Random-Things-About-Me" meme.
Rules: As per the rules of the game, I am supposed to paste the rules of the game... so here goes
* Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
* Let them know they have been tagged.
History: Basically some self obsessed narcissist nutcase got bored and decided to write some stuff about himself and wanted to ensure at least 7 people read it and this was subsequently propagated by more self-obsessed nut cases and now is my turn. This theory also satisfactorily explains the technical term meme(ME-ME).
The common complaint is that people don't track back and I think I figured out why. As per a weird mathematically proved theory of social networking, every person in the world is connected to every other person by not more than 7 acquaintances. By this rule, Osama Bin Laden is going to be tagged and he will write the 7 things about him which will eventually lead to his capture and the person responsible for his capture gets a cool 5 million dollars. (Looks like our self-obsessed-bored-Narcissist blogger actually happens to be an OverAmbitious-OverOptimistic-SelfObsessed-Bored-Narcissistic blogger!
Now the 7 RANDOM things about me...
1. I day dream of myself as a person who will eventually make a couple of national award winning movies, retire by 40 and teach in the high school from where I studied in Rajahmundry.
2. Like all other great artists from time immemorial, I painted the last supper too.
I think Judas "nailed" it there
3. I HATE my gmail ID.
4. To not like a song composed by Rahman for me is blasphemy.
5. I am proud of my recently acquired photography skills even though most of the credit should to the gorgeous European landscape: http://picasaweb.google.com/mail2g2.rdl
6. I accidentally voted for the congress party in the state assembly elections recently.
7. I think se7en is a really big number.
Here are the people seven people I want to tag
1. pavan - because his blogs are very interesting and it is time he wrote something funny.
2. scott adams - because I have been every blog entry of his for the two and a half years.(btw he blogs almost everyday)
3. KD - because I want him to read my blog.
4. samhita - because it was after seeing her blog I felt like I should have one too.
5. Ashok - because his blogs makes me wish I had the ability to appreciate poetry.
6. prachur - because I am running out of people I know who blog
7. apnerve - because I want to see what happens if I tag him.